We gather relevant data to process product orders, support effective operations, and respond to inquiries. Forms requiring personal details include:
- Information requests
- Agent applications
- Merchant account applications All information is secured; only name, address, and telephone number are provided to our delivery services. PayZang may collect information for services rendered, including:
Location: Specifically where device is located and transaction was made; you may update preferences to disable this feature.
Device: Details about your specific model, operating system, mobile network, and participation with our services.
Usage: When, where, how, and why our services are accessed (log-in/log-out, settings, domain name, browser, search terms).
Business: Facts about your products, services, employee hours, and personal data you save from customers. PayZang may obtain data from third parties, including:
Authentication: Details from sources to verify identity, including banks and credit bureaus. We may legally obtain background reports from public records. Credit check: Financial information may be reviewed to ensure compliance and eliminate fraud. This may include credit qualifications, reports, and analysis for you and any institution or person related to your credit and financial status. PayZang may collect the following:
Identity: Account sign-in details, including name, address, phone number, email, birthday, location, social security, taxpayer ID.
Finance: Credit or debit card numbers, bank account, credit reports.
Other: Transaction details, tax information, and data you provide, including survey responses, participation in marketing opportunities, and content uploads
PayZang will not collect any data from children 13 years old or younger.
What we do with your information:
We gather data to benefit you…
- Process transactions
- Manage payment history
- Technical, administrative, and security support
- Enhance services to meet your needs
- Provide valuable, custom features
- Evaluate use and user patterns
- Communications (updates, surveys, marketing) PayZang uses information collected for internal use only. However, some information may be shared with our partners to fulfill an order or request. We may use your email to communicate about orders you have placed, accounts you maintain, or inquiries you have about our products and services. In addition, we may send emails for customer satisfaction purposes or to inform you of special offers we believe are of interest based on your profile. These emails will contain an unsubscribe link where you can opt out of receiving future communications. Data collected is not sold or transferred to any person or party not directly involved in our business transactions. A protected environment
We will safeguard your account information, and alert you of any illegal actions, fraud, or security issues. We will never sell your contact information. Unfortunately, the internet does not ensure 100 percent security for transmitting or storing data. You will be contacted directly for any matters related to fees, disputes, identity, lawful requests, and services. All PayZang activity complies with the law, protects your property and rights, and guarantees superior safety measures. How long is information saved?
Information is on file for the duration required to process services. We may maintain records of participation to comply with regulations or governmental queries. Cookies
This notice may be updated anytime. Continued use of PayZang authorizes compliance with any revisions. Contact
Questions or concerns? Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.838.8651.